Blog Tour Micah by Lee DuCote
This is my stop during the blog tour for Micah by Lee DuCote. This blog tour is organized by Lola's Blog Tours. The blog tour runs from 3 till 16 May, you can view the complete tour schedule on the website of Lola’s Blog Tours: http://www.lolasblogtours.net/blog-tour-micah-by-lee-ducote/
Micah (The Sword of Malachi #1)
by Lee DuCote
Genre: Paranormal Romance
Age category: Young Adult
Release Date: May 3, 2016
When lacrosse star Micah Spearman moved to the quiet little town of Seven Springs, he never expected to become such a significant part of his lacrosse team, his group of friends, or of the battle raging just beyond human reach. With a gift to see into the spiritual dimension, Micah learns he is part of a prophecy and must lead an army of guardians against legions of demons, all while trying to live a normal teenage life.
Navigating through high school can be a daunting task. When Micah finds himself falling in love with his friend Stephanie, he must be careful not to disrupt their group of friends—or attract attention from the demons that watch his every move. But high school will not be the biggest survival challenge he faces. Micah and friends soon find their world expanding far beyond, as Micah discovers his true purpose.
As the battle rages to find the Sword of Malachi, the young freshman finds himself falling deeper into a world of unknowns. Can Micah find the sword before all is lost? Will Stephanie give into her feelings for Micah? In Micah, the Sword of Malachi, you too will fall under the charm and the mysteries of Seven Springs.
You can find Micah on Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/28932231-micah
You can buy Micah here:
- Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Micah-Sword-Malachi-Lee-DuCote-ebook/dp/B01BF5IS0W/
- Kobo: https://store.kobobooks.com/en-us/ebook/micah-the-sword-of-malachi
- Smashwords: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/611838
- Grave Distractions: http://www.gravedistractions.com/micah-sword-of-malachi.php
About the Author:
Well, I am a husband and father. We always have a house full of teens and college students, mostly Young Life kids. I love the outdoors, hiking, kayaking, stand up paddling, fishing, you know "man stuff" but I'm a sucker for chick flicks. I wrote Fields of Alicia, Waterproof, Across Borders, and the series Micah and have several other novels finished and in the making. And yes I am a raccoon lover, check out Tucker on my social media.
You can find and contact Lee here:
- Website: http://www.leeducote.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/authorleeducote/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/leeducote
- Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/11935121.Lee_DuCote
- Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Lee-DuCote/e/B00PDYZFQC/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/leeducote/
- Grave Distractions Page: http://www.gravedistractions.com/lee-ducote.php
I use Goodread's rating scale
1 star – didn’t like it
2 stars – it was OK
3 stars – liked it
4 stars – really liked it
5 stars – it was so amazing, it's on my reread pile!
Hi there! Here's a quick bio