This is my stop during the book blitz for Saying I Do by Tracey Alvarez. This book blitz is organized by Lola's Blog Tours. The book blitz runs from 19 till 25 May. See the tour schedule here: http://www.lolasblogtours.net/book-blitz-saying-i-do-by-tracey-alvare
Marriage and happily-ever-after are for suckers…
Joe Whelan was fooled once on the way to the altar, and the Irish doctor isn’t about to be an eejit over a woman again. Especially not one who witnessed his broken-hearted humiliation years ago. He won’t be swayed by the sparks that fly whenever his eyes meet MacKenna’s or distracted by her sweet kisses. The only thing Joe cares about is preventing his sister from making the biggest marital mistake of her life.
MacKenna Jones loves a good wedding—so long as she’s sewing the bride’s gown, not walking down the aisle herself. Falling for Joe Whelan’s sexy bedside manner wasn’t on the cards, neither was a seven-day road trip with him to Las Vegas, the Marriage Capital of the World. When the stakes are so high, will these two gun-shy cynics ever say I Do?
You can find Saying I Do on Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/29904842-saying-i-do
Listen to the soundtrack for Saying on I Do on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLbJdPvEBMsygch3is5GjD4Ib_yXxSUTdB
You can buy Saying I Do here:
- Amazon US: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B071DMHMHK
- Amazon UK: https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B071DMHMHK
- Amazon CA: https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B071DMHMHK
- Amazon Australia: https://www.amazon.com.au/dp/B071DMHMHK
- Barnes & Noble: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/saying-i-do-tracey-alvarez/1126075328?ean=2940154084632
- Kobo: https://www.kobo.com/en/ebook/saying-i-do-2
- iBooks: https://geo.itunes.apple.com/us/book/saying-i-do/id1102506478
- Smashwords: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/62866
About the Author
Tracey Alvarez is a USA Today Bestselling Author living in the Coolest Little Capital in the World (a.k.a Wellington, New Zealand). Married to a wonderfully supportive IT guy, she has two teens who would love to be surgically linked to their electronic devices.
Fuelled by copious amounts of coffee, she’s the author of contemporary romantic fiction set predominantly in New Zealand. Small-towns, close communities, and families are a big part of the heart-warming stories she writes. Oh, and hot, down-to-earth heroes—Kiwi men, in other words.
When she’s not writing, thinking about writing, or procrastinating about writing, Tracey can be found with her nose in her e-reader, nibbling on smuggled chocolate bars, or bribing her kids to take over the housework.
Follow Tracey on Twitter as @TraceyAlvrezNZ or Facebook as http://www.facebook.com/TraceyAlvarezAuthor
Her website is http://www.traceyalvarez.com and don't forget to sign up to her newsletter here: http://bit.ly/JR3Asu
You can find and contact Tracey here:
- Website: http://www.traceyalvarez.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TraceyAlvarezAuthor
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/TraceyAlvarezNZ
- Goodreads: http://www.goodreads.com/TraceyAlvarez
- Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/traceyalvarez/
- Google+: https://plus.google.com/u/0/+TraceyAlvarez/posts
- Amazon: https://amazon.com/author/traceyalvarez
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/traceyalvareznz/
- Newsletter: http://bit.ly/JR3Asu
There is a tour wide giveaway for the book blitz of Saying I Do. This giveaway ends May 25th.
One winner will win a prize pack (over $65 value) which includes:
~ Playing For Fun signed paperback (Playing For Fun is Book 6 in the series, and features Mac's cousin Holly)
~ Fun NZ theme tote bag
~ New Zealand Wild Ferns Pure New Zealand Manuka Honey Rejuvenating Face Pack
~ New Zealand Wild Ferns Pure New Zealand Manuka Honey Conditioning Lip Balm
~ Alpine Silk Manuka Honey Hand Cream
~ Alpine Silk Manuka Honey with Propolis Triple Milled Luxury Soap
~ Handcrafted in New Zealand woven Hessian Kete with feathers
~ 4 New Zealand Paua Shell Wine Glass Charms
~ Author magnet (not pictured)
~ Author bookmark (not pictured)
* Prizes are not exchangeable for cash or anything else.
* All due care will be made in ensuring the prize arrives at the winner’s address, but the author is unable to refund prize value in any way should it not arrive due to postal disaster.
* Entries close on May 25th and winner will receive a direct e-mail from me shortly after – so please ensure Tracy Alvarez’s e-mail address is added to your safe/contacts list. If the author doesn’t receive a reply from the winner in 48 hours, a new winner will be drawn.
For a chance to win, enter the rafflecopter below.
To qualify for the bonus 5 entries, you'll need to purchase Saying I Do and answer this question in the space provided in the rafflecopter. The question is: What is the last 4-word sentence at the end of Chapter 13?
Book Club Pick for June:
Leila's 2018 Challenge
I use Goodread's rating scale
1 star – didn’t like it
2 stars – it was OK
3 stars – liked it
4 stars – really liked it
5 stars – it was so amazing, it's on my reread pile!